Our Pawn Services
Braswell and Son is renowned throughout Central Arkansas for our unique approach to the pawn process. We offer private rooms where you can meet with our Pawnbrokers in order to have your collateral assessed confidentially. We will work with you to establish an upfront price. Then, your items will be verified for authenticity and stored in our tamper proof bags. Your items will be secured in our vault for the entirety of your pawn term. It is the goal of all of our Pawnbrokers to give you the best value for your items while understanding your needs!
Terms of a Pawn Contract
- A pawn contract lasts for 30 days.
- We will provide you with a short-term cash advance in exchange for an item to be stored for collateral.
- Your item will be stored in tamper-free bags and secured in our vault.
- You can pick up your pawn by paying off the amount of the cash advance plus a small storage fee.
- If you need a little extra time, you can extend your pawn contract for 30 days by simply paying a small storage fee.
- If you do not wish to retrieve your pawned item, you may forfeit it.
- For your convenience, payments or extensions can be processed via our MobilePawn app!