Find us on Linkedin & Indeed
“We have been in business for over 40 years now and for the last 5 years we have been 1 of only 45 companies in the entire state of Arkansas to earn the designation of Best Place to Work”
- Respect- Demonstrating by action that each person has value
- Trust- Being dependable and honest in everything we do
- Integrity- Reflecting ethical principles by our actions Trust- being dependable and honest in everything we do
- Community- Responding to people’s needs in store and beyond
- Consistency- Applying our customer service standards 100% of the time
- Passion- Going above and beyond with excitement
Currently Braswell and Son offers the following Benefits:
- Start wage: Up to $15.00 per hour depending on experience. (can earn additional weekly paid commission)
- Paid weekly via Direct Deposit
- Great Shifts: Closed on Sundays and major holidays and off by 6:30 PM at night
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available after 60 days
- Full time
- Make it a career: significant room for advancement and wage growth
- Make it a profession: paid education with training incentives
- Attainable sales commission plus spiffs- be rewarded for your effort
- 10 Fitness Gym Membership
- 401 K Retirement plan matching
- Fun company outings
- Paid time off/Paid Volunteer time off
Who we are
Established in 1979, Braswell & Son is an upscale pawn shop. We carry luxury items such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Rolex and a wide range of estate jewelry. For over 40 years now we have provided customers the best in fine and estate jewelry as well as other services. The family-owned company prides itself in providing a comfortable experience and complete customer satisfaction. We/re a company small enough to care about our employees but big enough to provide security and stability. We’re community minded and donate regularly to several local charities.
It’s not a mall job: Step outside the box and do something different. Work with us and everyday will be a new day. Yes, we are a pawn shop, but we are not your typical pawn shop. Come see the difference for yourself.
- You need to be positive; this job is about making connections with people. Poised and engaging, empathetic communication style with a natural warmth and enthusiasm is a must.
- What I care about is this: You need to be motivated in life, you need to be passionate about things in life, you should be happy, self-confident, extroverted styles than can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals. Most of all you must be competitive while being a team player. You should be able to build relationships, make friends easily, and have the desire to help others. The bottom line here- You need to want something out of life.
- You should be motivated to go above and beyond. This job environment is fast paced, dynamic and constantly changing. This position is results oriented and requires a high degree of selling.
- Discipline- You must have self-discipline to get the job done.